THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 20, 2009

The last memory we've

Maybe this post is last time i wrote for you

Anything have to go on

I really sorry for it

I don't know that you'll forget me or not

But now I just wanna told you the truth now

Since we've our first time argue

Our war never stop

Even cold war

We'll never get back like before

I've been tired for it over then

Really sorry

I've to go

I'm not your Mr.Right

Maybe you'll find he soon

But I'm not

In this few month

I really sick for it

Sometime you prefer talk with me loudly and rough

I really can't make it more better now

Both of us was really tired

Every time you told me that you don't want to break up

But why you never try to make our relationship better?

You always talk me that you've been try your best to make it become true

But I never feel so

Now not the time to think about our relationship

Is our self

I don't like your attitude at all now

Honestly, sometime you really piss me off

I really sick on it

You never know to concern people much than yourself

I always told you again and again

But you seem like didn't get it

I don't know what you think about it

Why don't you make it easy?

You always wanna make it harder till our argue again

If like that for what?

You'll happy a bit or?

I really gave a lot of chance to you

Now I really can't give a chance to you

You really make me down

I don't like my gf rude on me

I don't like my gf tough on me

I don't like my gf talking about bad thing on me

Why those I most HATE you keep on do?

I really can't get it

Are you can't get what am I thinking or ?

You never told me

Now the holiday is come on

My boring life have been started again

Working life~

Next week is our trip

Hope we can enjoy it much

I really hope so

How about you?



0 comments: